Who we are and what we do
SimStaff is a leading provider of high-quality: Event, Marketing and Staffing services within the Sim Racing and Esports industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products and services due to our innate Sim Racing knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
As the senior representative onsite, the Event Manager is responsible for the overall operational delivery of projects, working to an agreed schedule, working within the set budget, and to the agreed quality standards of the client. Throughout the live event, the Event Manager will actively manage communications internally and externally. If you have a high level of pride, attention to detail and passion for Sim Racing, then this could be the role for you.
- Ensuring all equipment is fully operational ahead of events.
- Overseeing the delivery, execution, and completion of events.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Working directly with management to achieve client satisfaction.
- Being the on-site point of contact for your team and the client.
- Reporting post-event on areas of success and improvement.
Skills you will have
- A strong technical background in (ideally) PC or Console based gaming.
- Experience in being customer-facing.
- The ability to travel, including international destinations – On a case-by-case basis.
- Experience in Sim Racing is a must.
- Ability to engage at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- A social and charismatic personality, with the confidence to engage with customers.
- A background and/or certification in Project management is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit applications.simstaff.net.