Who we are and what we do
SimStaff is a leading provider of high-quality: Event, Marketing and Staffing services within the Sim Racing and Esports industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products and services due to our innate Sim Racing knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
As we continue to grow our client base and service offerings, we are looking to onboard a Project Manager to help with some of the day-to-day responsibilities and products. This role will engage in a wide variety of internal and external communications, all from the comfort of your own home. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Motorsport, Sim Racing and is willing to join our rapidly growing team.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Joining weekly staff meetings to report back and coordinate with staff members.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
- Strong Experience in Sim Racing is a must.
- Ability to engage at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- A social and charismatic personality, with the confidence to engage with customers.
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- A background and/or certification in Project management is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit applications.simstaff.net.