Who we are and what we do
SimStaff is a leading provider of high-quality: Event, Marketing and Staffing services within the Sim Racing and Esports industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products and services due to our innate Sim Racing knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Broadcast Project Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the skills and passion to bring creative ideas to life. The Sim Racing industry is continually evolving, and our clients trust us to find the latest and greatest ways to broadcast their events.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all technical pre-event duties are completed and that from Live to Finish that the broadcast runs smoothly. This is a role which is for those who thrive under pressure and are wanting to create a name of themselves within the industry.
- Ensuring all equipment is fully operational ahead of events.
- Conducting pre-event technical checks.
- Ensuring broadcast assistants are ready to go supporting your event.
- Overseeing the delivery, execution, and completion of events.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Working directly with management to achieve client satisfaction.
- Uploading of post-events VODs to our internal storage records.
- Reporting post-event on areas of success and improvement.
Skills you will have
- A strong technical background in PC or Console based gaming.
- Working knowledge of: Zoom, VMIX and OBS.
- Experience in Sim Racing is a must.
- Ability to engage at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- A social and charismatic personality, with the confidence to engage with our team.
- Your own Broadcasting PC(s).
To apply for this job please visit applications.simstaff.net.