Who we are and what we do
SimStaff is a leading provider of high-quality: Event, Marketing and Staffing services within the Sim Racing and Esports industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products and services due to our innate Sim Racing knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Broadcast Director, we’re looking for someone who has the skills and passion to bring creative ideas to life. The Sim Racing industry is continually evolving, and our clients trust us to find the latest and greatest ways to broadcast their events.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the live-event broadcast operations, being prepared to step up in the event that some issues unfold during the broadcast.
- Ensuring all equipment is fully operational ahead of events.
- Conducting pre-event technical checks.
- Ensuring broadcast Directors are happy with all elements prior to live.
- Overseeing the delivery, execution, and completion of events.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Working directly with management to achieve client satisfaction.
- co-ordinating with an on-air talent for interviews and similar.
- Reporting post-event on areas of success and improvement.
Skills you will have
- A strong technical background in PC or Console based gaming.
- Working knowledge of: Zoom, VMIX and OBS.
- Experience in Sim Racing is a must.
- Ability to engage at a junior level, both internally and externally.
- A social and charismatic personality, with the confidence to engage with our team.
- Your own Broadcasting PC(s).
To apply for this job please visit applications.simstaff.net.